Terence Crutcher 5 Year Commemoration Week
September 18, 2021
- Monday, Sep 13, 2021: The Terence Crutcher Foundation will host a timely discussion on the importance of Black mentorship with the Thunder Fellows, the creators of the documentary Fruit, Etan Thomas, former NBA Player.
- Tuesday, Sep 14, 2021: Dr. Tiffany Crutcher joins the family of Julius Jones and advocates from across the country in a live virtual town hall to fight for Julius Jones’ freedom. This panel will be moderated by Eboni K. Williams
- Wednesday, Sep 15, 2021: The Terence Crutcher Foundation partners with Demanding a Just Tulsa to host a city-wide Day of Action to drive toward progress in Terence’s memory.
- Thursday, Sep 16, 2021: The Terence Crutcher Foundation hosts a candlelight vigil in Terence’s honor at the 36th St. North Event Center in Tulsa. Dr. Tiffany Crutcher will join National Leaders and others for a press conference in Washington, D.C. calling for a National day of action
- Friday, Sep 17, 2021: The Terence Crutcher Foundation joins the NAACP and Georgetown University’s School of Law for a virtual town hall regarding the oppressive Oklahoma laws criminalizing and endangering the first amendment rights of peaceful protestors
- Saturday, Sep 18, 2021: The Terence Crutcher Foundation hosts a Day of Service at 36th St. North Event Center, offering free food and door prizes to community members. The event will include a free, walk-in vaccination clinic and a donation drive to support victims of Hurricane Ida. The foundation will also recognize 10 Black led organizers and community leaders.
43rd Annual MLK Day Parade
9:30 AM - 2:30 PM